1. Pray BIG ~ As I was making my way through a difficult time this year a friend said to me, "Maybe you're not praying big enough." When I raised the bar on my prayers everything else shifted into place. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
2. Above all ~ love yourself and the rest will fall into place. This means letting go of trying to please everyone else. It's between me and God. If I show up as my best, the rest will follow. My dear friend reminded me of this.
3. Even though I do not like taking pills supplements are a necessity at this stage in my life if I want to keep going, going and going.
4. At 48 I deserve a GOOD BRA and GOOD Organic MakeUp.
5. My role as a Mom has changed dramatically and I'm good with it!
6. I get to choose everyday how I want to show up.
7. I don't have to fix everything nor do I want to.
8. My time is precious. Use it wisely.
9. A french press makes the BEST coffee!!!
10. I'm not JUST anything ~ I am enough!
I take this time to surrender the year in gratitude. Even through the challenges I faced this year, I'm so grateful to have been chosen to wake up every day and move through life.
**Harley is always close by giving me one more reason to smile!
Peace and Blessings to you always ~ Happy New Year!